Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello on Monday Feb 28, 2011

Hello there,

I have had a great time lately talking to all of my old friends and acquaintances here in Humboldt County.  They have all lent my their ears, their hearts, and their sincere encouragement and support.  I am writing this to thank them (and you) for that- I have given out my blog address to many of you, and so you may be reading this right now as a result.  Thank you.

I would like to invite you to pray for yourselves, pray for your neighbors, and pray for our Father's will to be done.  I'd like you to please pray for Sunny Acres.  Also please pray especially for the children in Honduras, along with Bob and Joyce Coder, and Will Blackwell.  Pray for everyone- those who help us and those who we help............

Anyways, y'all have a nice day.  Just wanted to say thank you...............

God bless,
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment