Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello from Big Sur State Park! Monday, November 15

Hello y'all,

Guess where I am? I am sitting in the Big Sur River Inn and Restaurant with my friend Cheryl Nicholson from Fortuna! She came down here to go to a conference in Monterey and came down to Pfieffer Big Sur State Park to see mw! I am sitting here using her new Ipad computer-it's pretty neat!

I don't have much time to blog, but I am doing fine and am ready to set out tomorrow morning again! I am in the home stretch!

I continue to meet great people and continue to learn from all of them. Once again I am experiencing the importance of having two ears and only one mouth! The weather continues to be lovely. I am so thankful for that!

People continue to be touched by the story of the Coders and the children. Please continue to keep them all in your prayers...

And thank you Cheryl for coming to see me and taking me out to dinner!


God bless,
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment