Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good morning from the Marin Headlands Youth Hostel!!!! Oct 26

Hello there!

I don't have much time to write, as I am sitting at a pay-computer in the basement and I am getting ready to hit the trail soon.  I am going to cross the Golden Gate Bridge this morning!  I had a gentleman from Bay City News put my information out on the wire for me to be crossing the bridge at 11:00 am this morning.  If there are any takers, they will be there to find me- so I better be there!  I will try to write this evening if the hostel I am heading to has the facilities.

My experiences continue to be amazing!  They almost get better all the time!  God is good!  His people are great!  I have more stories to tell you, and I want to do so when I have more time. 

Thank you for tuning in,
God bless,
Craig

1 comment:

  1. It is good to get updated. Miss you much, and will continue to follow you.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete